Friday, January 18, 2013

Being a father..............


Being father is a great happiness in life in one part of life. Everything in this life have same how importance. Some have great and some have a partial happiness.
It’s a very important part in my life being a father. When I was in a .......


hospital with a my beloved while being a delivery it’s a very special time that I have every have.
There is no a single word that I can express. It’s a life cycle and natural that being a child, then a brother, friend, husband and a father.
I was unable to say anything outside what I have in my heart. I thought I have passed my life being a honest and a sincere son, friend, then husband and now a father. I have got another challenge that of my son. I have to be now more responsible then past. I have to give more time to the family, have to save more money, have to come in time in a house, have to talk and do work more so that I can achieve the thing which could be able to fulfill my family and society desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment